PASQAL designs and develops Quantum Processing Units and dedicated software tools. These innovative processors address applications which are out of the reach of the most powerful existing supercomputers, encompassing real-world challenges as well as fundamental science. As they are very low energy intensive, they will significantly contribute to reduce the carbon footprint of the computing industry.
PASQAL has partnerships with key users in the fields of energy, IT, finance, drug and chemical design, automotive… The maturity and potential of our technology and the quality of our scientific team has been rewarded several times at French, European as well as global levels.
Our technology builds upon considerable knowledge accumulated over decades by the Institut d’Optique near Paris (IOGS / CNRS); it makes the best of numerous recent achievements in laser cooling of atoms, opto-electronics, vacuum and detection systems. Based in Massy and Palaiseau, at the heart of the quantum ecosystem south of Paris, PASQAL is funded by Quantonation, a VC fund focusing on Quantum Technologies, and is attracting world-class investors.
Joining PASQAL is an opportunity to contribute to the rapid development of a Deep-Tech start-up at the forefront of the second Quantum Revolution. You will be directly involved in one of the greatest challenges ever, shaping the technology landscape of the 21st century. You will work among top-class engineers and scientists, competing against the world’s biggest players.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Joining our fast-growing structure, you will play a pivotal role to support and ensure success of the sustainable recruitment of talents meeting the needs of the different departments of the company – technical as well as administrative and functional. You will be the privileged interlocutor of managers and applicants throughout the recruitment process.
Your main missions will be the the structuration, the animation and the operational management of the recruitment process at PASQAL. This especially encompasses:
1/ Actively contributing to the recruitment plan and strategy
- in close coordination with the managers, feeding, structuring and prioritizing the short- and medium term recruitment plan of the company to support the strategy and growth objectives of PASQAL.
2/ Managing the full recruitment process
- in cooperation with the Department Managers, identifying, optimizing and formalizing the job descriptions and the ideal profile of the future employees;
- writing job offers and posting them using appropriate channels;
- receiving, screening and dispatching applications;
- approaching active and passive candidates, setting up a sourcing methodology for each job;
- organizing and ensuring proper follow-up of interviews with managers, taking an active role in the selection of candidates and in the conclusive negotiations;
- managing the candidate relation during the full recruitment process.
3/ Developing a talent acquisition strategy with appropriate tools and processes
- exploiting data sources and identifying target candidates;
- identifying, negociating conditions and selecting recruiting firms – specialized or not, to support you for a significant share of the activity;
- developing relations with relevant schools and universities, participating in events and recruitment forums to promote the corporate brand of PASQAL;
- proposing, specifying, implementing and ensuring follow-up of tools and KPIs supporting continuous improvement of recruitment channels and processes;
- consolidating, implementing and updating all required procedures structuring the backbone of the recruitment process.
Location: Massy – Palaiseau (Southern Paris area – France)
Start date: position available now
Type of contract: permanent contract
Qualification & experience
You own a bachelor or a master in Human Resources.
Your career path provided you with 3+ years of experience ideally acquired either in a startup environment or as headhunter for tech companies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to interact across the whole organization, meanwhile managing day-to-day activities. He/she will have a passion for talent acquisition activities and tech.
The following skills will be highly appreciated:
- strong communication skills,
- deep knowledge of talent acquisition challenges,
- ability to structure your activity autonomously wityh limited guidelines.
English professional proficiency is mandatory to work in PASQAL’s international environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.