As a software engineer you lead the development of the quantum-processor supervision software, which controls all the electronics I/O of the system and provides the interface with the users and the upper level systems as well.
You analyse the needs in terms of I/O management, translate them into software requirements, and propose technical solutions. You develop the software and integrate it with the target, then you ensure support. You participate in the creation of the manuals and ensure a close relationship with the various technical services, partners and subcontractors.
- Design the supervision software (specifications and requirements, architecture)
- Manage and supervise developing, testing, implementing and servicing
- MS in embedded systems or related
- Software development in a real time embedded context
- Programming of FPGAs, Microcontrollers, Single Board Computers
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work unsupervised