Within the project team, you will be involved in the development and production of the new electronic boards integrated in our quantum processors. You will need to lead the development, starting from the design and circuit schematics, up to the validation of the final performance. You will also be involved in the manufacturing processes: management of the subcontractors, design and implementation of the test procedures, correction of non-conformities, and management of the obsolescence.
Finally, you will need to participate in the integration of electronic boards into the system and guarantee the performance level of the quantum processor.
- To design, manufacture and test performance levels of the electronic boards
- Integration of these boards at the system level
- MS in Electrical and electronics engineering or related
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Design and testing of analog circuits, and to a lesser extent digital ones
- Skills in EMC and RF would be appreciated
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work unsupervised