As a quantum software engineer, you will contribute to the development of Pasqal’s software stack.
You will design solutions and functionnalities to leverage the capabilities of the physical device. Through the simulation and the implementation of quantum algorithms, your work will be instrumental in building the system software architecture of Pasqal processors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute programs to develop Pasqal’s compiler.
- Translate the key physical features of the device into product specifications.
- Collaborate accross the engineering team and with external partners.
- MS/PhD in scientific field.
- 0-5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of quantum physics.-Programming abilities.