As a quantum software engineer, you will work on the near-term applications of Pasqal processors in the fields of quantum computation and quantum simulation. You will design quantum algorithms leveraging the capabilities of the physical device to solve challenging problems. Your work will be instrumental in expanding the capabilities of our quantum processing unit to real-world applications.
- Design and execute algorithms on Pasqal processors
- Work on the quantum simulation of many-body problems with cold atoms
- Lead R&D missions with external partners
- Collaborate across the engineering team
- MS or PhD (preferred) in quantum physics or related area
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Good programming abilities