PASQAL designs and develops Quantum Processing Units and dedicated software tools. Our innovative processors address applications which are out of the reach of the most powerful existing supercomputers, encompassing real-world challenges as well as fundamental science. In addition to the outstanding computing power that they provide, QPUs are very energy efficient meaning that they will significantly contribute to reducing the carbon footprint of the computing industry.
PASQAL has partnerships with key users in the fields of energy, IT, finance, drug and chemical design, automotive… The maturity and potential of our technology and the quality of our scientific team has been rewarded several times at French, European as well as global levels.
Our technology builds upon considerable knowledge accumulated over decades by the Institut d’Optique near Paris (IOGS / CNRS); it benefits from numerous recent achievements in laser cooling of atoms, opto-electronics, vacuum and detection systems… Based in Massy and Palaiseau, at the heart of the Paris-Saclay quantum ecosystem, PASQAL is funded by Quantonation, a VC fund focusing on Quantum Technologies, and is attracting world-class investors.
Joining PASQAL is an opportunity to actively contribute to the rapid development of a Deep-Tech startup at the forefront of the second Quantum Revolution. You will be directly involved in one of the greatest technological challenges ever, shaping the technology landscape of the 21st century. You will work among top-class engineers and scientists, competing against the world’s biggest players.
Project Management Officer – R&D
Directly reporting to the Head of Research and Development, you will be in charge of supporting project leaders for the completion of technical projects, including external and internal POCs (Proofs of Concepts) across all departments.
Your key missions and responsibilities will include:
- supporting the timely coordination of internal cross-department projects,
- coordinating the technical support to the business department for the preparation of offers (definition of the scope of work and deliverables, framing of schedule and budget),
- keeping track of time,
- following-up on allocated budgets: challenging, alerting and proposing alternatives if necessary,
- organizing & documenting technical meetings,
- implementing reporting and KPI tools, providing with analysis and measures to ensure projects visibility in real time,
- supporting the project managers and head of department for the preparation of periodic cross-project reporting.
This position is a job creation to support the strong growth of PASQAL.
Location: Massy – Palaiseau (Southern Paris area – France)
Start date: position available now
Type of contract: full time
Qualification & experience
Eng. Degree and/or MSc in physics
You own an Engineering degree and/or MSc level in Physics. Your professional cursus provided you with 3+ years of experience in managing complex projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong multidisciplinary approach, supported by his/her ability to evolve in a highly technical environment and a deep understanding of clients and market expectations, to ensure high quality in projects’ delivery.
The following skills will be highly appreciated:
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Appetence to provide deliverable of high quality
- Self-motivated and tenacious
English professional proficiency is mandatory to work in PASQAL’s international environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.